Last Updated: January 1, 2014
Your privacy is important to us. ISSIO SOLUTIONS™ (“ISSIO”) protects your privacy on our website, as described herein.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this policy covers only the data collection and use practices for ISSIO.COM, the official website of ISSIO.
We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect information about you.
The Information We Collect
We collect information, including when you:
- Purchase, order, or request information about our products and services on our website or mobile applications
- Connect with ISSIO via our contact page or on social media platforms
- Visit our website or participate in interactive features of the site or mobile applications
- Sign up for emails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from ISSIO
- Respond to one of our surveys or participate in a focus group
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information required by law
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Our web servers automatically capture your domain name, the IP address of the web page from which you enter our site, the pages you visit on our site, and the amount of time you spend here. We do not collect any information that can reveal your personal identity unless you voluntarily provide it when you register to use interactive features of the site or to receive information from us.
We do not knowingly collect or use information from children under 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Use of the Information This Site Gathers/Tracks
Any personally identifiable information you give us will be used to provide the product, service, or information you requested, support the programs for which you registered, or for marketing purposes.
Our marketing purposes may include:
- delivering coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, emails, and mobile messages
- sending marketing communications and other information regarding products, services, and promotions
- administering promotions and offers
Unless you specifically consent to let us do so, your personally identifiable information, including your email address, will not be sold, rented, licensed, or otherwise shared with third parties, other than ISSIO’S member companies, affiliates, and service providers. The non-personally identifiable information we gather in aggregate form may be used to improve our site, and we may share that information with our member companies, affiliates, and service providers.
Making Changes to the Information You Provide to Us
Information that you voluntarily provided will be maintained as long as ISSIO deems appropriate to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information or until you request us to remove it.
When you visit ISSIO.COM, we may place a temporary “session” or a permanent cookie on your computer that will allow us to customize and enhance your experience at the site, make improvements to our site, or to report site activity. Our session cookies are not permanently stored on your computer and expire when you leave. Permanent cookies are issued only to site visitors who link the site from a search engine and are used only to permit ISSIO to attract qualified users to the site. Our cookies will never be used to track your activity on any third-party websites or to send spam, nor will they provide us with any personally identifiable information about you. We store cookie information only in aggregate form and use the aggregate information only to make improvements to the site or in internal reports on site activity. You may use your browser controls to refuse to allow cookies to be placed on your computer. Refusing cookies disables our ability to include information about your visit in our regular monitoring of site traffic.
Do Not Track
ISSIO uses industry-standard security measures to minimize the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no security measures are perfect, and you should always use caution when providing personal information online or through a mobile device.
Sites We Link To
Use Outside the United States
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California customers are entitled to request from us once per year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared your personal information within the preceding calendar year. California residents may request this information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Contact and Changes to This Policy
If we make any changes to this policy, we’ll let you know the effective date of the changes and you can contact our webmaster if you’d like to know more about what’s new. If you have any questions or comments or receive any unwanted email from this site, please email our webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact us at:
Issio Solutions, Inc.
1485 Civic Ct., Suite 1338
Concord, CA 94520