This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website available at: https://www.issio.com/ (“Website”) or our Platform at www.issio.net (“Platform”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing this information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By using our Website or Platform, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our Website or Platform. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”), so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
We will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy. We describe the personal information we may collect through the Website and the Platform.
Personal Information Collected from the Website
In addition to the information that you provide to us, we may also collect information about you during your visit to our Website. In particular, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and company name. We also collect information you may choose to send to us by email or through our contact form.
In addition, we collect information regarding your visit of our Website using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behavior and your computer system, such as your internet address (IP Address), the pages you have viewed, and the actions you have taken while using our Website. Some of the tools we use to automatically collect information about you may include:
We may use the following categories of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Website to help us understand how you arrive at our Website, browse or use our Website and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies remember choices you make on our Website. This information can be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your visits to our Website more tailored to your preferences. The information in these cookies may be anonymized. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
If you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your internet browser’s settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the Website’s features or lose access to some functionality.
Personal Information Collected through the Platform
When you use our Platform, we may collect the following personal information about you, including, but not limited to, your:
- first and last name
- email address
- telephone number(s)
- geolocation information
- company/organization name
- job specialty and certification/license number
- job role and responsibilities
- employment status
- work schedule
- other details regarding your job and responsibilities
You may provide us personal information when you update your profile on the Platform or when your manager uploads your information to the Platform. Please note that we only process your personal information in the Platform to provide your employer with services, and we do not use your personal information with any third parties.
Text Messages on the Platform
Employers have the ability to use the Platform to communicate with their employees or contractors via text (SMS) messages about their work schedules and shifts. Messages and data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary by user. Note that you will not receive any marketing text messages through the Platform. If you’d like to opt out of such messages, Platform users always have the option to reply “STOP” to stop receiving text messages, and you also have the option to determine whether you want to receive informational text messages, emails, or neither by logging into the Platform and adjusting your settings.
When you add your telephone number to the Platform, you agree to receive informational text messages about your work schedules and shifts, and if you upload other persons’ telephone numbers, you agree that you have obtained their prior express consent to deliver informational messages to them about their works schedules and shifts.
How We Use Your Information
The personal information we gather and that you provide is collected to provide you information and the services you request, in addition to various other purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Preventing malicious activity and providing you with a secure experience.
- Providing service and support for services you request, including by sending informational text messages to you.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- Contacting you about services that are relevant to you.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or lease your personal information to any third party. We may disclose your personal information to our trusted third-party service providers or business partners in accordance with this Policy. Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Complying with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, including responding to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- Sharing with third-party service providers to provide requested services;
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity;
- Addressing technical issues or to improve our infrastructure systems;
- Enforcing or protecting Issio’s rights or property;
- Protecting the rights or personal safety of Issio’s employees;
- In connection with a sale, merger, or change of control at Issio.
When you initially make contact with us, we will add your information to our communications list. If we provide communications such as email newsletters, we will always allow you to make choices about what information you provide at the point of information collection or at any time after you have received a communication from us while you are subscribed to the service.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that by opting out or unsubscribing you might affect other services you have requested we provide to you, in which email communication is a requirement of the service provided. Any such communications you receive from us will be administered in accordance with your preferences and this Policy.
Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information
With respect to your account information on our Platform, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your account or contacting us at
Information of Minors
We do not actively seek to gather information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not target our Website to minors, and we would not expect them to be engaging with our Website or Platform. If we become aware of any personal information that we have collected about minors, we will take steps to remove it from our systems.
We are based in the United States. While we do not actively service or target international users, if you are an international user, the information you submit to us and that we automatically collect as a result of your using the Website or the Platform will be transferred to the United States, where the privacy and data protection rules may differ from those in your country.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect
We take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in order to protect your personal information against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, we can never promise complete security. If you believe the personal information you have provided us has been compromised or accessed without authorization, please notify us immediately.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Last updated: 9/30/2020